UPDATED: Signs you need a Denver digital marketing agency - Pt. 2
While social media marketing strategies entail a multitude of strategies from social media marketing and management to on-page and off-page SEO strategies, companies often try to do this alone.
The problem lies with the DIY route. While social media platforms are free to sign up for, what about everything that goes into this?
A company needs someone to manage all of this content, create it, create images, post it, track and measure it, engage with customers, have scheduling software, create optimized content, update blogs, keep up-to-date with keywords and so, so much more.
All of that and more goes into digital marketing strategies, and when you hire a Denver digital marketing expert, this is what goes on behind the scenes!
These are even more reasons as to why you need to hire a digital marketing expert and let Sally just do her job!
How do you know you need digital marketing?
If you or your company has ever experienced any of these elements, it is time to consider a Denver digital marketing expert.
1. Your social media is quiet
If you or your company’s team finds they are either forgetting to post on social media regularly or they simply lack the time, this is a sign that you need the help of an expert. There is no shame in contacting a professional to manage the tasks you don’t have time for.
As a matter of fact, a number of our clients come to us from unsuccessful DIY attempts with their social media marketing strategy. “Well, so and so was in charge of it, but then they left and this person took it over, but we just do not have the time.”
We get it and our Denver digital marketing experts get it because that is their full-time job! Social media marketing, SEO and the combination of both of these strategies are not easy.
The social media aspect of digital marketing is more time consuming than the average person assumes. People who utilize social media purely for personal reasons tend to view these platforms as “time killers.” A professional like us views them as opportunity platforms.
Delegate your social media to a team that understands the benefits of each platform. In time, your company’s audience will not only recognize your brand, but they will begin to engage with it. Social media is about consistency. If your company is realistically unable to do that on its own, you know where to find us.
2. You are only focused on selling
Consumers are savvy. It is no mystery that your company is trying to sell something to someone. If your emails, social media and other interactions are purely based on selling 100 percent of the time, it only turns consumers away. Not always, but a majority of the time because they are bombarded with ads and promotions all day long.
There are basic marketing principles that apply to modern marketing techniques. One is the 80/20 rule. 80 percent of the time, your content needs to be educational or helpful. The other 20 percent - selling. Quite the opposite of what you thought, right?
Consumers are more interested in your why, than your what. They also are more in-tune with companies that are helpful and beneficial to them. Let a Denver digital marketing expert educate your customer, while you focus on the aspects of the company that makes you money.
3. You are not engaging
Not only is it visible to the public when you are not engaging with your customers online, search engines know when you are not creating content that is engaging.
If your company does not have time to engage with the customers you have and the ones you would ideally like to have, it is time to hire a professional.
Engaging content is just as important for search engines and email marketing as it is social media. A professional outside of your own company is able to take a step back to realize the kind of information that is helpful to the audience you serve. When that content does show signs of engagement, thank your readers, respond to messages and comments, ask thought-provoking questions.
If you’ve been on the fence about hiring a digital marketing expert, we highly recommend it. Don’t know where to start? We’ll help you with that!
Let's get your company on the right track!
Let’s chat about how our team of pros can help you!Contact us!
Posted In: Social Media and Digital Marketing